CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 20, 2009

That's Me

Yup...I am a toucher. As I strolled through Target alone, I figured something out. I had dropped Darah off at preschool and I needed to pick a few things up. I always end up in the toy aisle. I looked at toys and used restraint. However, I couldn't handle it any longer.

The toys called me. If a toy makes a sound or moves in any way, I have to touch it. It's not that I am interested in buying it...I just want to touch it. I walked down an aisle and it had trucks and planes in it. I see a helicopter. It has BUTTONS! Yes, I want to touch it. So, I do. The man behind me must know that I didn't have any interest in buying it. He wasn't touching anything.

So, I move to the next aisle. And then, I touch the babies and listen to them coo. It's fun. It's spontaneous and I find myself enjoying it a little too much.

Are you a
toucher? Or is it just me? I can't control myself.

0 comments: